Variable DATA and Variable IMAGE Printed in Full Colour on Envelopes
Short Run Litho Printed Envelopes may become a thing of the past. After detailed investigation and testing Romax has invested in an in-house colour envelope printer which offers full variable data and variable image printed in full colour on envelopes.
What does this mean to our clients?:
- Your full colour marketing message can now be printed on your envelopes.
- Logos on short run mailings can now be printed to add Brand Presence truly reflecting your corporate/organisation brand.
- No need to print large litho runs on envelopes: remove the risk of wastage due to brand changes or stock expiry.
- FULL Image variability AND Text Variability so messages and pictures can now be printed on the outer envelope to the recipient AND match the internal matching items too.
- In certain circumstances, faster turnaround on short run colour envelope over print.
- Cost Effective Marketing – we can create more variation and target clients more accurately on smaller data splits without affecting overall price
Data Driven Direct Marketing can now extend to the outer envelope as well as being contained in the mail piece and internal elements. Get one step ahead of your competition by gaining the attention of the recipient – your target client – by attracting their attention with relevant text and image use so that they open and react to your campaign quickly.
If you would like samples of print or would like to discuss the possibilities for future marketing campaigns, contact our client services team: on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 8293 8550
Romax Invests for Future Growth:
This further investment by Romax follows the recent investment in the latest iGen 150 digital colour press , Horizon cross folder and new Guillotine, Brand New IT infrastructure and the investment in Photo Book Print on our consumer brand: www.photoleaf.co.uk
Romax Marketing & Distribution, a Greenwich-London based company, provides a wide range of services in Direct Marketing for B2B and B2C, Direct Mail, Data Management, Printing, Discount Postage and Membership Communication Services and Consultancy. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 8293 8550
« Marketing Glossary of Terms The Marketing Plan: How far in advance should you plan? »