Our analysis of your data provides a single, definitive and consistent view of the UK adult population, containing a broad and accurate range of demographic, socioeconomic and behavioural characteristics on each adult and household in the UK.
Comprising of circa 49m individuals, it is a combination of the Edited Electoral Roll, including updates from the monthly rolling register, credit reference agency proprietary data assets, partnerships with other data owners and other compliant data sources.
Ask for your FREE Audit Data Report: email@example.com
Our demographic analysis will provide:
- Age bands (modelled)
- Marital status – person-level demographic variable that identifies the marital status of each individual living at an address
- Length of residency – identifies the length of time that an individual has been at the same address
- Directorship information – identifies individuals at an address who are company directors
- Financial Strategy Segments – a person and household level segmentation developed to help financial services companies target their financial products and services
- Personal income model – providing an individual’s likely income
- Financial Stress – identifies an individual’s potential to become financially overstretched and struggle with further payments
- Property council taxation – a segmentation tool based upon actual council tax bands for each residential property in England, Wales and Scotland, providing an indication of individual wealth and financial status
- Household Tenure
- MOSAIC for UK, Scotland and Northern Ireland – classification tool describing socio-economic and socio-cultural behaviours for all individuals in the UK
- Household Income model – providing the likely household income for an address
- Family Lifestage – a household level demographic that shows the combined stage of life and family status, including children.
Contact us for a tailored and cost-effective solution: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 8293 8550
Some of the companies who work with Romax Marketing & Distribution