Document Setter and Creator for Multi-Channel Communications
London SE10 0AT
£24,000.00 – 28,000.00 per year subject to experience
Romax is a rapidly growing, data-driven customer communications company. We help organisations think smarter to build more meaningful relationships. We are good at making difficult things feel simple and intuitive; we are challenging people to think differently. We work with inquisitive, open progressive people who value honesty and want to build mutually beneficial and respectful relationships.
We are looking for an ambitious, warm and inquisitive individual to join our Data Department team as a Document Setting and Creator for variable omni-channel communications. You will be reporting directly to the Data Department Manager.
Be able to demonstrate how to find a better way.
Have the vision and capability to see the bigger picture.
Put the client’s needs first.
Like positively persuading people and be personable.
Minimum GCSE or equivalent – Maths and English (A-C)
Proficient in Adobe InDesign
Proficient in XMPie
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ability to work under pressure and in line within set deadlines.
Strong attention to detail
· To undertake, manage, oversee and effect timely delivery of all artwork briefs of the company and our clients
· Pro-active delivery against all of the Company’s client Service Level Agreements pertaining to your assigned duties within the Data & Print Department.
· To ensure the integrity and protection of all client data is maintained.
· To provide and maintain clear and concise documentation for all artwork processes and procedures for all current and future daily and weekly activity.
· Setting of variable data driven documents/artwork & proofing.
· Production of print output when required.
· Ensure completion quality checks & supporting documentation.
· To uphold, emulate, police and enforce the Company’s Quality Control and sign- off procedures across all departmental disciplines.
· Ensuring the above, maintaining regular and ongoing communication channels with other departmental managers/supervisors within the company.
· Liaison and co-ordination of external suppliers and third parties pertaining to existing software licences, maintenance agreements and online support as directed.
· To enhance capability in HTML & CSS applications to enable support for online marketing collateral and applications after appropriate training.
· Train in the deployment of campaigns through the Company’s email and SMS platform.
· Compliance with all written company procedures and processes.
· To enhance knowledge in the use of Company software.
Expected start date: 01/07/2021
Monday to Friday -9am- 5:30pm
Send CV to: email@example.com