St Christopher’s Lottery Players Welcome Pack
St Christopher’s Hospice exists to promote and provide skilled and compassionate palliative care of the highest quality. Founded in 1967 by Dame Cicely Saunders, her words remain at the heart of everything they do:
“You matter because you are you and you matter until the last moment of your life.”
St Christopher’s has been using Romax for their direct mail fundraising campaigns with increasing amounts of complex personalisation to achieve increased engagement with their supporter base, this prompted a review on their lottery communications.
The hospice has been running a successful fundraising lottery, but the necessary communication to thank participants, communicate terms and conditions whilst portraying the Hospice as a proactive and modern provider of palliative care was draining on time and presenting inefficiencies. The original pack produced in house was basic providing little added value and draining on human resource at the hospice.
- We delivered welcome packs without delay to new participants – Quick turnaround times.
- Participants enquiries on late delivery and T&Cs were reduced.
- Welcome pack was used as a further communication tool to promote further support.
- Romax has acted as a legal document detailing the Lottery T&Cs.
- We provided a fully flexible and variable working model for monthly news and lottery updates.
- Cost reduction and human resource efficiencies were made to release staff to their key roles
Working closely St Christopher’s and Romax, reviewed the full needs of the Hospice, their necessity for prompt, accurate and professional communications achieving:
- Quicker turnaround times – Using the Romax autoflow solution, welcome packs are printed and despatched within 24 hours of receipt and delivered via post in 2 working days.
- A fully personalised 8pp A5 roll fold welcome pack enclosed in a fully branded St Christopher’s envelope fully matched along with a personalised hand-written fridge magnet.
- A pack that contains up to date news stories, lists of recent wins, and allows full flexibility on content and the ability to regularly and easily vary content
- A streamlined and efficient process, managed under strict data processing SLAs ensures prompt delivery, reducing enquiries and releasing employees back to key tasks.
- A cost-efficient outcome that ‘stacks-up’ for the charity across all areas.