Plusnet plc is a British quad play internet service provider; providing broadband, landline, IPTV and Mobile services. Founded in 1997 in Sheffield, Plusnet became a PLC in 2004. In 2007, Plusnet was acquired by BT Group, but continues to operate as a separate business.
PlusNet’s Data Driven Communications Both Online and Print needed improvement. The company were experienced unacceptable delays in processing and high costs. PlusNet also required help to produce a trial welcome packs with greater clarity that provided clear on-boarding information for new service users.
- Romax provided a system that produces a minimum of 100,000 rendered pdfs in under 45 minutes.
- Day specific billing for clients was built.
- Autoflow systems were developed to receive and process data.
- PlusNet customers now have the option to choose day specific billing to suit their financial preferences.
- PlusNet benefit from same day turnaround on printed postal communications.
- Reduce the number call centre enquiries from new customers seeking help.
- Improved brand value perception.
- Plusnet customers received a unique and truly dynamically personalised welcome booklet.
- Self-contained mailed ‘keep’ piece as a reference document containing all of the onboarding instructions and client specific contract information.
- Presented in an easy to understand format, printed and mailed in a sealed one-piece booklet the pack helped reduce new user calls by significant volumes receiving a user ‘Rave’ rating of almost 5 stars!
Romax services reduce print quantity, reduce waste, reduce storage, dramatically reduce the number of new client enquiries and add value and brand engagement.