We are looking for an ambitious, warm and inquisitive individual to join our Development team as a Quadient Inspire Developer for variable omni-channel communications. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Development.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Ability to install/setup/maintain and develop Inspire Interactive.
They would need to be:
- Advanced in Inspire Designer
- Advanced in Inspire Designer Scripting
- Highly knowledgeable in Inspire Interactive
- Advanced in Inspire Scaler or Inspire Automation (Scaler preferable but plenty of crossover and transferable skills from automation)
- Able to create and setup new tenants / companies in Interactive
- Confident in creating and managing base templates within Interactive
- Confident in creating and managing templates within Interactive
- Confident in managing approval processes (an Interactive approval process) including adding basic forms to manage data.
- Confident in complex data ingestion into Inspire
- Confident in managing complex and relational data structures including:
- Some / Basic SQL knowledge
- TSD (Inspire) Native files
Additional Skills Preferred
- Experience in Quadient Inspire Scaler / Automation and other platforms would be advantageous
- Experience or exposure to any of the following would be advantageous
- Node js frameworks such as Vuejs / React / Expressjs / Sailsjs
- RESTful API’s