Research from Royal Mail’s MarketReach has indicated that direct mail is making a powerful return as a key tenet of the marketers mix.
Whilst the web is taking an ever larger chunk of marketing spend, intelligently used print, especially in the direct response sectors such as mail order and retail is proving sustainably profitable.
We have long been advocates of a balanced approach to the use of print, as well as other forms of traditional advertising and the web.
Detailed facts and statistics on catalogue sales from Royal Mail conclude that:
1. Consumers with catalogues look at more than double the amount of pages viewed by the average person (121%).
2. They also spend more than 109% more time on retail websites than the average site visitor.
3. 70% of consumers keep catalogues in their homes for more than a month.
4. 76% increase in online purchase by a catalogue recipient against a non-recipient.
5. Catalogues offer the brand a significant amount of time with their customers, strengthening the relationship and building the brand.
Catalogues are a great way to encourage consumers to go online and purchase your products. Designing this in a personalised, intelligent way can increase ROI even further, as proved by our client Emma Bridgewater for whom we designed, produced and delivered a personalised catalogue that saw increased sales. Have a quick read of our case study here.
Romax Marketing & Distribution, a Greenwich-London based company, provides a wide range of services in Direct Marketing for B2B and B2C, Direct Mail, Data Management, Printing, Discount Postage and Membership Communication Services and Consultancy. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 8293 8550
« Romax featured in PrintWeek The Digital Printer Awards 2013 »