Webinar GDPR for Marketing Professionals
Continuing our highly successful series of LIVE webinars, Romax Marketing will be offering Marketing Professionals the opportunity to get a full and practical insight into what GDPR means to the future of marketing.
The LIVE Webinar will cover:
- The 5 Key principles of marketing
- Why GDPR is being introduced and its scope
- Accountability and Data Security
- Legitimate Interest
- What constitutes ‘Consent’
- What is a Data Breach and what must be done following a breach
- The data subjects rights
- Profiling and the GDPR
- Live Q&A.
GDPR as a topic can leave you at best feeling drained so our Webinar Content will be presented in an easy to absorb format, specifically focussed on GDPR in a marketing role.
Who should attend:
- Any Marketing Professional
- Directors needing reassurance that their organisation is ready for GDPR
- Data Professionals.
Webinar: GDPR for Marketing Professionals
When: Wednesday 11th April Download the presentation and watch the recording here
Time: 1 pm BTS
Host: Robin Sumner, Managing Director Romax Marketing & Distribution.
« Interview with Lisa Nugent, Head of Donor Recruitment at DKMS 10 Articles that you should read if you want to launch your first Direct Marketing Campaign »