Careers at Romax
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team so if you do not see the vacancy for you, feel free to send your CV and covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainee Data Processor
Romax, a supplier of Data Driven Communication to Business based in South East London is seeking the right candidate to join our growing Data Processing and Document Communication Team. This is an ideal position for someone with initiative, resourcefulness, a hunger to learn as well as an interest in computer technology and programming.
Romax are ambitious and renowned in our industry for integrity, quality and customer focus. We work with Blue Chip companies and many well-known brand names.
We are looking for a technology focused and ambitious candidate who can help increase our capacity in the data processing team. On offer is a great starting salary, a huge amount of training in lots of industry leading software and tools. Rapid career development opportunities exist for the right candidate.
You will be given a deep understanding of the data driven communication industry that Romax operates in. Our Channels existing across the web, electronic communication and printed communication.
You will learn data cleaning and processing techniques using mail processing and programming software as well as bespoke script utilities.
While going through training you would be given daily tasks such as processing returned mail using Microsoft Access as well as producing printing plastic membership cards. You would be working to deadlines and you would learn how to manage your own workload.
There are opportunities to become a full data processing operator, which could lead to data programming and document composition roles. This would be using various computer languages and creating scripts and functions to carry out processing requirements.
Who we want
This role would suit a 6th form/ college leaver or a recent graduate.
Romax would like a motivated individual who:
- Is firstly interested in pursuing a career in technology and programming.
- Willing to learn a variety of different software programmes that would include learning computer programming/scripting skills.
- Is willing to learn on the job.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office programs (Word/Excel).
- Takes ownership of their role and work.
- Is a good communicator.
- Is flexible and adaptable, reliable and honest.
- Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- With initiative and willingness to ask questions.
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Understanding of mail processing such as mail sortation, deduplication, suppression.
- Mail processing software Cygnus, Gemma, SwiftSort, Bulk Mailer.
- Document composition software: Adobe In-Design and Quadient/GMC Inspire.
- Creating Microsoft Access databases.
For more information or to apply please contact Charlie Browning
email@example.com or 020 8293 8550
Telemarketing Executive /Telemarketer
Romax Marketing a Distribution, a Greenwich-based, direct mail and marketing services provider, is seeking a mature, competent, conscientious, efficient and trustworthy Telemarketing Executive /Telemarketer. Your role will be to qualify prospects, communicate the benefits of working with us to those prospects and create an interest in our services, with the aim to convert them to clients.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
Contact key decision makers in targeted organisations by telephone to introduce Romax:
- Schedule appointments for Senior Employees to meet prospective customers
- Confirm customer information and keep the database accurate using our CRM system
- Communicate respectfully and politely with prospects to understand their needs and demonstrate how Romax can help them.
Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fluent in English
- Tenacious and results-oriented
- Resilient, patient and capable of winning over ‘busy’ clients.
This role could suit individuals seeking reduced working hours, the minimum is 25 per week: 9.30 am to 3 pm (including 30 minutes lunch break). Maximum hours of 37.5-hours per week from 9 am to 5.30 pm, with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Salary £24k plus commission (Permanent role)
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Incremental accrued holidays.
- Fruit & Coffee
- Well connected with underground (North Greenwich – Zone 2)
- Free parking
If you are interested in the role, please send a CV and brief covering email to Charlene Plows firstname.lastname@example.org.