Careers at Romax
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team so if you do not see the vacancy for you, feel free to send your CV and covering statement to email@example.com
Telemarketing Executive /Telemarketer
Romax Marketing a Distribution, a Greenwich-based, direct mail and marketing services provider, is seeking a mature, competent, conscientious, efficient and trustworthy Telemarketing Executive /Telemarketer. Your role will be to qualify prospects, communicate the benefits of working with us to those prospects and create an interest in our services, with the aim to convert them to clients.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
Contact key decision makers in targeted organisations by telephone to introduce Romax:
- Schedule appointments for Senior Employees to meet prospective customers
- Confirm customer information and keep the database accurate using our CRM system
- Communicate respectfully and politely with prospects to understand their needs and demonstrate how Romax can help them.
Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fluent in English
- Tenacious and results-oriented
- Resilient, patient and capable of winning over ‘busy’ clients.
This role could suit individuals seeking a reduced working hours, the minimum is 25 per week: 9.30 am to 3 pm (including 30 minutes lunch break). Maximum hours of 37.5-hours per week from 9 am to 5.30 pm, with a 1-hour lunch break.
- Salary £24k plus commission (Permanent role)
- 20 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Incremental accrued holidays.
- Fruit & Coffee
- Well connected with underground (North Greenwich – Zone 2)
- Free parking
If you are interested in the role, please send a CV and brief covering email to Charlene Plows firstname.lastname@example.org.